Eyes and Stripes





Shirt- Cow Vintage// Skirt- H&M// Bag- Charity Shop// Sandals- JuJu Jellies via Asos

These photos were taken by my lovely boyfriend during our mini trip to Edinburgh. I had to squeeze in some shots for an outfit post somehow haha. He took these before we explored Arthur's Seat and I am happy to say that I trekked and climbed all the way in my JuJu jellies and I was injury free (I know I've mentioned this in my Edinburgh Photo Diary but I'm super proud of myself, alright? ;) haha) 
Anyway, on to this outfit. Just like everyone else, I am head over heels in love with Kenzo's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. The crazy eye motif is so captivating and a little trippy at the same time. No doubt that the eye motif/print will be as popular as the moustache print that took over clothes and accessories. Phew! For just £7.99 I couldn't put this skirt down when I laid my eyes on it at H&M. Go and get one before they sell out. Go Go Go!
I teamed the skirt with my favourite Cow Vintage purchase. I just love the mixture of the vertical and horizontal stripes along with the delicious colour palette.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. 

Ruth x

11 comments:

  1. I love what you're wearing, its super cutee and classy. Great pics too!

    You have a new follower! :P

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your lovely comment!

    I love the print on the skirt!!

    Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin?
    Check out my new post on my blog, I have added new Ebay finds! xx

    http://finditfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt is so lovely! i love the style and the little eyes on it!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Interesting print on the skirt as well! x
    Maria xx
    thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This striped top is beautiful, and I love your skirt too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Just love how you combined different patterns!
    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse, plus that skirt is such a bargain! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I visit your blog, I really have the urge to get a fringe cut in! I love your hair! The combinations of prints you're wearing makes the outfit awesome, more people should wear prints like this more! You stylish lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! My friend and I are also new to blogging as a duo but I’m more interested in fashion and her passion falls into make-up. I stumbled across your blog as a hidden gem and I especially love this post as i love clueless and I’m currently planning a post dedicated to it (I mean, this movie deserves a bank holiday dedicated to it!). I will definitely be following you on bloglovin and would appreciate a follow back and would LOVE you to gain an interest and comment on our posts (well that's only if you enjoy them!). Lots of love,
    STYLE SERENDIPITY (Fasia)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete