Covering Up


Leather Jacket & Shirt- Forever 21// Jumpsuit- Topshop via eBay// Necklace & Brogues- Primark// Bag- Next//

As we head into mid September, the temperature has undoubtedly gone a lot colder. I snapped up this lovely little jumpsuit from eBay for just £1. Score! It managed to keep my little limbs warm as I did some food shopping earlier. I can't wait to start layering it with more shirts and jumpers, layering has got to be one of my favourite things about the chillier weather.

Hope you're having a lovely week so far. If you've started new jobs/uni/school, comment below and let me know how it's going. I'd love to know :)

Ruth x

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!! what a score on that jumpsuit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find that jumpsuit was! Love it when that happens xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumpsuit looks so comfy and the shoes are a really nice colour xx It looks like you have red in your hair, if so it really suits you...if not, your really lucky and have gorgeous hair anyway!!
    Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumpsuit!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit! love your shirt so much and the jumpsuit is such a bargain xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete