Insect





Crop Top- Primark// Trousers- H&M// Flats- Zara// Belt- Forever 21// Necklace- Everours

What's this? We're three days into September and the weather is absolutely scorching. I almost regretted wearing this today, almost. If you've been reading my blog then you'll know that I am a sucker for statement pieces, especially necklaces, so when I saw this beautiful Mawi inspired necklace on the Everours website for just £3 I had to snap it up. I just can't resist a bargain. Speaking of which, I bought these lovely blue flats from the Zara sale for just a tenner about a month ago and haven't really had the chance to wear them. They're super comfortable and I know that I'll be wearing more than £10 worth out of them. So so excited for Autumn to come around.

Thank you to my lovely boyfriend for taking these photos :)

Hope you're all having a lovely week so far. Good luck to everyone who's started back in school or going off to Uni soon :)

Ruth x

4 comments:

  1. You look amazingggg! That necklace is beaut I can't believe it was only £3, why can I never find bargains like that?! ha xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Really lovely! Those trousers have got to be my favourite

    www.laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. £3 for that necklace?! Thats a steal! :)

    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop top paired with those gorgeous trousers. You look amazing!!

    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete