Rose Pink




Top- Oh My Love// Trousers- Next// Jelly Sandals- Asos// Earrings- Everours

Ah soft, pastel pink! I felt like my 6 year old self when I ordered this adorably pretty rose mesh piece from Oh My Love. I've wanted this rose 3D mesh top for so long but just couldn't afford the AmericanApparel one so I'm very grateful that I grabbed this bargain for only a tenner. Cheers OML!
   
For some reason, I didn't wear it as much as I thought I would over the Summer, but as pink is the most dominant colour for this season I thought I'd give this top extra love. 

I'm still the biggest fan of anything high waisted as they actually make me feel like I have long legs haha. 

How's your week going? :) 

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous color, definitely one of my favorites. I love the 3D rose texture!!

    I am a fan of high-waisted things too as I am very short. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture of the jumper is lush!! Adding a subtle colour to an outfit looks lovely in the autumn x
    Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete