A Pop of Tartan




Shirt- eBay// Blazer- H&M// Scarf- Urban Outfitters// Jeans- GAP// Boots- Gift// Lipstick- Collection in Queen of Hearts

Hello everyone. How have you been? Hope your week's going a lot better than mine. I'm still hideously ill and I'm hoping to shift it before Local Natives on the weekend. Let's hope!
I've had this scarf for over a year and swear it only really makes an appearance over Winter (funny that) and I feel that this year I can fully embrace it haha. If you've been reading my blog for a while (thank you) then you'll know that I love prints and a clash of them and colours. This is exactly what this scarf brings to every outfit that I match it with and the fact that it's tartan makes it all the more special.

Happy Wednesday!

Ruth x

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love tartan scarfs for this time of year x

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or gfc? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair though!!! Looking beautiful as always, love the tartan!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf, nice outfit :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this :) Really like the little shirt, I really want a nice one like this

    Laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow such a nice outfit, I really love your scarf!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I'm looking for a scarf exactly like it!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you now on gfc, darling
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete