B+W





Blazer- H&M// Shirt- Charity Shop// Skirt and Shoes- New Look// Bag- Next// Collar Chain- Regal Rose

I've re-visited my on going love for black and white today. It's safe to say that even if I have my out bursts of pairing bright colours and bold prints together, I'll always go back to my favourite black garments in my wardrobe. There's nothing I love more than a well fitted white shirt and a well tailored blazer and I found this H&M number for just £7 in the sale about a year or so ago. I'm obsessed.
An outfit wouldn't be complete without a statement jewellery in my eyes so I decided to add these gorgeous raven skull collar pins from Regal Rose to add the finishing touches.

Hope you're having a great week so far.

Ruth x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit, those collar pins are amazing!
    Lovely blog, happy to be your newest follower :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never see anyone rocking collar pins, I love it! I have a few from my great-grandmother. And great look, I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute style!

    Seima x - check out my blog and follow for the latest trends Seimarahman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete