Twice In A Row




 Earrings- Topshop// Skirt, Shirt and Boots- New Look

That's right, guys, that's the second time I've dressed in an all Black & White ensemble in just a matter of a few days. I refuse to think that I'm monochrome crazy but I think it's time to fully accept that I definitely am. I picked up this lovely little striped shirt from the New Look sale for just £4 and have found it pretty hard to part with it. I'm looking forward to the Summer where I can team them up with more skirts and shorts and wave farewell to my deniers. Ta-rah to coating my little legs with those (that's if we get any sun).

What are your plans for the weekend?

Ruth :) x

3 comments:

  1. Ah you're so gorgeous! I admit I also have an obsession with monochrome I can't seem to completely move way from black and white!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your striped top, I'm obsessed with monochrome too :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so basic but its such a lovely, stylish outfit. I love it!
    Love Katie

    littlekaatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete