Peep



Shirt- Charity Shop// Trousers- Uniqlo// Shoes- River Island// Rings- H&M

I was awoken by the sun peeping through my blinds which instantly made me happy and made me want to wear these peep toe lace ups from River Island. I'm so excited to be packing away my boots and welcoming my peep toes and sandals back into my life. Hooray.
This white shirt was just sitting beautifully in the charity shop near my house and I just knew that I couldn't leave the shop without this stuffed inside my bag. It has a slight pussy bow detail but I prefer it untied for some reason.

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my love your shoes paired with those trousers!!

    right-up-my-street.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tartan pants with the open toe booties, such a nice way to bring wintery trends into spring
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah your trousers are so nice! and i'm completely in love with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete