Daisy Street




Blazer- H&M// Shirt- Select// Jumpsuit- Daisy Street via Asos// Shoes- Asos// Necklace- Shop Dixi// Bag- Charity Shop

Happy Maundy Thursday! Stopped over at Cowbridge to attend church and managed to squeeze in a few snaps just before the service began. Taking full advantage of the generous extra 15% off sale items that asos were offering just last week, I decided to really step out of my comfort zone and purchase the most loveliest jumpsuit that I have seen in a while. Now, being 5"2 and having disproportioned limbs, I do often find it a mission to buy full sleeved tops and trousers where cutting a few inches off isn't a requirement. Well, Praise the Lord on Holy Week for this jumpsuit fits like a glove.

What are your plans for Easter and the weekend? Mine? I plan to eat myself into a chocolate coma.

Ruth x

0 comments:

Post a Comment