Lana





Shirt- Forever 21// Jeans & Boots- River Island// Belt- New Look// Rings- H&M// Bag- Charity Shop// Earrings- Everours

Here is an example of one of the many perks of listening to Lana del Rey- Blue Jeans first thing in the morning. Yes, I know it's so literal but I love casual Fridays and have never been so happy to spend a whole day out in Cardiff sans a jumper or jacket. Sun, please stay out for us.
My favourite thing about these high waisted jeans is that they make me look a little taller, teeny weeny taller. I look at least 5"4, right? No?

Hope you've had a great week. Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend?

Ruth 

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! You look stunning!
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! And I love your Lana reference, she's great. My plans for the weekend? Working and more working. It sucks! But have to pay the bills somehow eh?

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    have a good weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete