Annie




Shirt- Gap// Trousers- River Island// Shoes- Boohoo// Bag- Next

From a young age, I have always had an affinity for films in different genres that range from film noir, fantasy fiction to comedy (and everything else in between). As of late, I have noticed how I often translate how some of my favourite herions and protagonists dress into my everyday outfits. Now, don't get me wrong, it's always subconscious and I'm not stood there with my wardrobe open, literally pulling out every single item of clothing that I own that is reminiscent of Annie Hall's, for example. But I do appreciate how you can always find inspiration from anything and everything that you are surrounded by. I think that is the ultimate beauty of putting your outfits together; there is always a reason why you chose to wear that shirt that day, or that dress.

Although I love pretty dresses and playsuits, I have always been a big fan of men's wear and often find myself pinning the more androgynous outfits to my Pinterest boards. This denim shirt is the most comfortable denim shirt that I've ever worn, so it holds a special place in my heart. So teaming it with my beloved dogtooth trousers and metallic brogues makes the perfect outfit for a day of catch ups with my girls.

Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment