Variations of stripes









Woven Jacket- Cow Vintage// White Top and Shoes- Boohoo// Trousers- And Other Stories// Bag- Charity Shop

My first Saturday off in a very long time, so I spent the afternoon doing a charity shop crawl around Whitchurch with my sister. What we purchased I'll leave for another post, so instead, I'll babble on about these beaut trousers that I snapped up from Depop last week. 

When I lived in London, I'd often pay And Other Stories a little visit after work and I'd fall helplessly in love with every single item in the shop, so you can imagine my delight when this striped number popped up on my Depop. I always have a self depreciating comment to say about my short limbs and I knew that I would have to roll the trousers up (I've accepted that this is the norm for me now). However, I do like showing off my ankles (read: cankles) to the world, especially when it's surprisingly humid out. That's right, I haven't completely said goodbye to Summer just yet. Call me the optimist, but I know that there's still some rays of happiness to squeeze out of the sun before I can dredge out my knits and boots and officially welcome the Autumn/Winter.

Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. love the trousers ruth! great shots, especially love the first one :)

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete