Miss Patisserie Spring Event













Last Saturday I popped along to the Miss Patisserie Spring Event. You may have read my post from their first Blogger event from November where we got to become more familiar with the brand itself and really try out their products. This time round, the event focused on the launch of the coffi scrubs and perfumes.

For as long as I can remember, I've always had this odd obsession with scrubs and I think this purely stems from how fresh and clean your skin feels after the application. Jorge explained how they use all of their products themselves and that they never 'okay' something that they're not quite satisfied with. All of their coffi scrubs are packed with goodness for your skin, and in particular, the coconut oil really helps repair any rough patches which will be a saviour for me.


Another new product that I fell in love with were the Bath Shards which are packed with cocoa and shea butter which leave your skin feeling super luxurious and subtly sparkly too.


I just wanted to say thank you to Charlotte and Jorge for hosting such a wonderful event.


Ruth x

0 comments:

Post a Comment