Outfits From The Past Part 6





White Top- New Look// Jumpsuit- Asos

The most amazing jumpsuit ever. Without a doubt, one of my favourite purchases to date. I did get this towards the end of the Summer, so I'm already looking forward to layering it more with boots for the Winter.


Jacket and Bag- Charity Shop// Dress- Boohoo

One of my favourite looks. I love mixing prints, but sticking to a monochrome palate stops the clash of prints from getting too overwhelming.



Denim Jacket- Vintage// Black Dress- Primark

Denim + Embroidery= Dream.


Jumper- H&M// Jacket- Missguided// Belt- Charity Shop

I love mixing textures through layering. So snug!



Jeans- Topshop// Belt- Charity Shop// Jumper- Primark// Jacket- Forever 21

Decided to step out of my comfort zone a little by injecting a bit of colour into my wardrobe, and boy am I glad that I picked red. What a gorgeous colour. I can't wait to be wearing more vibrant colours this Winter.


Ruth x




0 comments:

Post a Comment