February Food Highlights: Places

Hey, hi, hello! How is it already March? Oh my word, I can't cope with this!

February was a great little month for FOOD. Here are my highlights:

Penylan Pantry

Catching up with my favourite Ellie over yummy brunch in the most delightful place. The best smashed avocados and chorizos I've ever had, all washed down with a warming cup of matcha and coconut latte.







Milgi's

Without a doubt one of my favourite places to hang in Cardiff. Milgi's decor is right up my street and their vegetarian menu ticks absolutely all of the boxes for me. First time trying the open sandwich and it was oh so tasty; the succulent grilled tomatoes and spicy sweet potato soup made my palett do a little shimmy! Oh, and the elderflower cake is perfect. Seriously go and indulge in a slice if you ever visit!




The Dead Canary

A cocktail bar that has been very high up on my list for a long time. I would highly recommend the Blue Bird if you're thinking of paying TDC a visit (which you really should).



Boston Tea Party
(Whiteladies, Bristol)

I used to frequent Boston Tea Party when I was a student in Birmingham so I was pretty eager to try a different branch on a little day trip with my friend, Beck.

You can probably guess that I like avocados and this was my first time trying it with scrambled eggs as opposed to poached or boiled eggs, which I absolutely adored! The taste and the texture of the smoked salmon really tied in this brunch gorgeously. Yum!




We're only a few days into the month, but I already love you, March.

Ruth x

0 comments:

Post a Comment